Calories: 248 % Daily Value Ideal For: Adults and picky children who make a fuss during breakfast. Good way to pack in protein for the rest of the day.
Hello cuddly bear!
Pancakes are a very popular breakfast choice, they brighten the mornings of adults and children. There are many options and versions to enjoy the pancakes, try this delicious version of cinnamon-flavored, fluffy pancakes.
1 ⅓ cups of wheat flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder
4 sachets of sweetener without calories
⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 beaten eggs
¾ cup of liquid milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar (let stand this mixture 5 minutes before using in the recipe)
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt and cinnamon), using a wooden spoon
- In a smaller bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil by hand until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a hand whisk until everything has just come together.
- Pour a part of the preparation on a Teflon pan greased with a little butter and cook until brown on both sides.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the mixture. Two pans can be used to speed up the process.
- Serve and enjoy with the preference topping.
Servings: 4 per serving
Calories: 248 % Daily Value
Total Fat 8.2g 11%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 4mg 1%
Sodium 42mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 42mg 2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5g 9%
Total Sugars 2.3g
Vitamin D 0mcg 1%
Calcium 230mg 18%
Iron 2mg 13%
Potassium 479mg 10%