This is a delicious and fun way to serve watermelon, it is very fashionable and you can use it to share with friends, at parties or as a snack to pamper yourself.
For the Coconut Pudding:
- 1 ½ cup of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 banana
- 2 sachets of sweetener.
For the coconut pudding:
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and beat until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture in a saucepan until it boils, stir without stopping for 6 minutes. The mixture will thicken a bit. Pour the mixture into a container and refrigerate for 30 minutes until it is fresh.
To serve Pizza:
- Cut a large slice of watermelon, preferably from the one that doesn’t have seeds. It will be easier if you use a saw knife, those used to cut bread.
- Cut the slice of watermelon into 4 or 8 triangular portions as if it were a pizza and put on a large plate.
- Spread the pudding in the center of the pizza slices.
- Decorate with blueberries, sliced kiwi, banana on wheels; sprinkle with grated coconut and,the leaves of peppermint
Nutrition Facts Servings:
6 Amount per serving Calories 232 % Daily Value*Total Fat 15.7g 20% Saturated Fat 13.7g 69% Cholestero l0mg 0% Sodium 11mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 24.5g 9% Dietary Fiber 3.7g 13% Total Sugars 12.1g Protein 2.4g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 18mg 1% Iron 2mg 11% Potassium 391 mg 8%